Saturday, May 10, 2008

Incremental Brain Damage From Repeated Exposures to Kryptonite

So, here we are again. It's now just over a week since Frodo went to Undying Lands in the West. Has been a sad week. I wander down the steps in the morning to get a drink of juice before going to work, and look to the couch he would always be on. At night I expect him to be waiting inside the front door when I come home. There's a temptation to put down some food for him, and to get his Dufulac for nights. It's going to take a while to get used to his not being here anymore. I hope he's in a happy place. Somehow I expect that we'll meet again - perhaps he shall return as my next kitty.

Have been looking around for another kitty, but none of the cats I've seen appear. With one exception. There was a little chocolate brown burmese kitten, but he was already bought by someone. Oh well. In time I'm sure I shall see one that demands I take him home. :)

Seem to be fighting off a flu at the present. Feeling constantly sleepy and have a bit of a dry cough (and sometimes not so dry). May have to go have a nap after I've watched this weekend's episode of BSG. Dr Who was excellent. Georgia Moffett was stunning. Ah now if only she gets to be the next companion, that would just be brilliant.

Missing Nicky this weekend. But Kym turned up on my Facebook listings through a weird set of coincidences. Heh. It's funny how life works sometimes.

Enough for now. More later. :)

No comments: